Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Year Curriculum Principles
Transcript of First Year Curriculum Principles
Dr Sharon Cooper
Lecturer, Academic Development - Centre for Teaching and Learning Assessment For transition into higher education Should be varied Provides early feedback (to students and staff) Increases in complexity as time goes on Provides evidence Allows for planned and just-in-time intervention for students at risk Informs curriculum design Through innovation, activity and collaboration Through involving student-centered pedagogy Contact the Centre for Teaching and Learning at email@example.com or Speaker:
Dr Rachel Buchanan
Lecturer, Education -
School of Education Designer:
Student, Education -
School of Education This presentation proudly brought to you by the Seahorse Project