Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Storyboard
A poster or panel where someone uses a sequence of sketches to advertise new things for comanpy's or oth A storyboard is a poster or panel which has a sequence of sketches to adverstise something for a company, or other people. Why is it important? What is a storyboard? A storyboard tells a story using special effects and details. The first storyboard created was to advertise to the Walt Disney Studio for the Disney short The "Three Little Pigs." A storyboard can show animation in the drawing. This is a storyboard, advertising a telivison commmercial about a car cleaner. This is a storyboard showing an animation of a man piling his food up very high and worying his family. This is another type of storyboard.