Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Easter in Poland
Transcript of Easter in Poland
the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. Easter customs - Palm Sunday
- Celebration of the Paschal Triduum
- Easter basket
- Easter bunny
- Painted eggs
- Easter breakfast
- Śmigus-dyngus Paschal Triduum It's the peroid of three days:
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday Maundy Thursday commemorates the Maundy
and Last Supper of Jesus Christ with the Apostles. Good Friday commemorates the crucifixion
of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. Holy Saturday commemorats the day
that Jesus was laid in the tomb. During Easter breakfast blessed
food called 'święconka' is eaten. Happy Easter !
:) Thank you ! Piotr Solarz Easter