Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ORANGE CAKE RECIPE
Transcript of ORANGE CAKE RECIPE
We chose to explain the chocolate cake's recipe because we know how to do it and we like it.
Our mothers taught us how to do this recipe and now, we tell it to you.
- 1 yogurt
- 250g of flour
- 225g of sugar
- 50g of sunflower's oil
- 50g of butter
- 1 pack of yeast
- 2 yolks and 1 egg
- 1 orange
- 200g of black chocolate
- Decorative sugar
1st- Put in the glass the sugar, the chopped and unpeeled orange, the yolks and the egg. Program 2 minutes, 37 degrees and steed 4 (like that the cake will came more spongy).
2nd- Add the sunflower's oil, the butter and the yogurt and mix all for 4 seconds at speed 2. Then, add the flour and the yeast and mix all for 10 seconds at speed 1,5. Finish mixing it all with a spatula.
3rd- Next, grease the butter in a mold, pour also the mas into it, then, put the mold in the oven for a half of hour at 180 degrees.
4th- While the mas is in the oven, we undo the chocolate to make the cover.
5th- When the cake is made we cover it with the chocolate and with the decorative sugar.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
We hope you'll like it !!