Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Great Commission Christians
Transcript of Great Commission Christians
And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." The Command of Jesus -
The Great Commission Issue: How do I overcome my insensitivity and fear about sharing the Gospel? Presence - Living my faith in front of others is the best way to share my faith Persuasion: Work out answers to common questions such as "What about other religions?" or "How can a loving God allow suffering?" Proclamation: We are called to be witnesses, not "evangelists"
Jesus said, "Come and you will see." Power: Proclaim (tell) and Demonstrate (do) Prayer:
for others' eyes to be opened
for personal boldness to share my faith