Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MLA Citation Style
Transcript of MLA Citation Style
Why Do We Use Citations?
Title information (article, chapter)
Major Title Information (book title, journal title)
Date of publication (including volume and issue numbers)
Pages of the publication
Parts of All Citation Styles
To give original authors credit for their language and ideas.
To prove you're an expert, too: you've cited the right (most important, critical) sources!
To help future scholars track the research that you've done.
Format of an MLA Article Citation
Format of an MLA Book Citation
What is This?
Room 122, Library