Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6th International Drugs & Young People Conference
Transcript of 6th International Drugs & Young People Conference
youth in policy & action Hugh Stephens Youth Empowerment Against HIV/AIDS
Vienna YouthForce for AIDS 2010
Social media...dude. Harm
health sex beer it's not about stopping the mouse eating the cheese;
it's teaching the mouse to eat the cheese safely.
- aram barra condoms and needles most sex ed is in
schools directly 2/3 young males
1/3 young females schoolies week had sex 2/3 young males
1/3 young females stoned nightly 80% attendees (16-29) have had sex
48% multiple partners
39% did not use condoms or not all the
24% of those classified as at risk
considered themselves at risk of an
STI music festivals what works? theater interactive workshops peer education going where the young people are where are the young people? video/rich media