Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Andrew Carnegie
Steel company, to later be US Steel Founded Carnegie Corporation, which helped aid colleges, universities, technical schools, and scientific research Carnegie gave away 90% of his fortune in his life time This was the last out of many that he created Did not want to rich to have to much controle He was able to monopolize the entire steel industry and turn it in to a large profit He was the second richest man in history