Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
Choose a topic that you feel strongly about
Jot down ideas
Make a web
Just write - editing comes later
Craft a thesis
Get your thoughts down - use the prewriting to help you
Double-space your writing to make editing and revision easier
Adding, moving, cutting, and keeping elements of the essay
Take into consideration suggestions from others as well as new ideas that come to you
Clean up your essay
Fix spelling and grammatical errors as well as punctuation
Minor changes (rather than the large scale changes of "revision")
Hand it in
Be prepared to share your hard work
Write down any ideas that come to mind