Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of airplane
what is the purpose of a
Who was the original inventor
How was it used when
How has this product impact society
in one positive way
To transport people to another place and to assist police,firefighters,and medical needs.
How has this impacted society in
a negative way
They were modified to become fighter planes and were used in wars to fight.Many people died.
what is the first artifact?
1903 Wright Flyer
the 1903 Wright
Flyer.It used a
It could only flew for 30 seconds.
Write made it
even though they only built bicycles
Originally it was made to transport people
but later many nations used the airplane for dropping bombs in wars.
It wasn't used to much when it was first invented
since it could only fly for 30 seconds
which of these area of technology be classifies the artifact?
New innovations includes the Sr-71 blackbird f-35
Shrek is love, Shrek is life