Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TOK Presentation.
Significance? Knowledge Issue Introduction To what extent have human advancement and ethical judgments destroyed our natural environment? AOK: Ethics WOK: Reason
and Emotion Human
Advancement What is it?
Effects on humans.
Effects on the environment.
Effects on the economy. Ethical Judgements AOK: Natural Science WOK: Perception and Reason How can science be used to justify the advancement of mankind? How reliable are our morals when determining the validity of decision making? AOK: Ethics WOK's: Reason and Emotion Thanks for listening!