Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Interviewing Presentation
& Professionalism ...as it pertains
to this job. 2 tactics to buy yourself time
when your mind goes blank. Interviewing tips to avoid the deer in headlights look! Do you have
questions for us? Unexpected
Questions! The answer should always be YES! Hint: They ALWAYS have to do with the job. Behavioral Questions Let the questioning begin... What do you know about our company?
Why are you a good fit for this position? A few additional
strategies to try... Reminder: Everyone you come
in contact with is interviewing you. At what time do you enter
the building for your
9 a.m. interview? Tell me about a time when...
Describe a situation that... Dress for Succes!