Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 12/8
What's going on in this scene?
How does each character feel?
Tuesday, December 8th
Act IV- page 112
Focus Question: How can we convey the emotion and story of this scene with our bodies?
Italics, Herrick, Sarah Good, Tituba, Hopkins
stop and jot
Copy down the Lesson EQ
In your notebook, describe the picture below from "The Crucible."
What scene do you think it is? How do you know?
What emotion do
How can looking at a still shot, such as the one from the do now, help us to analyze the story or characters?
Strategy in which a scene is created in frozen action
How can a character show their emotion or storyline?
Refresh your memory with details of your scene
Discuss your expressions/gestures with your group
Analyze each group's tableau by filling out your graphic organizer!
Answer the lesson EQ:
How can we use our bodies to capture the subtext and emotion of a scene?