Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Translations!
A circular movement. There is a central point that stays fixed and everything else moves around that point in a circle. How do you do it?
Rotate the figure about the origin. Here are some things you need to remember:
When rotating 90 degrees:
When rotating 180 degrees:
Down Up Examples! Some websites I used: