Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Non-Fiction Lesson
a Non-fiction Book
Table of Contents
A list of names and page numbers of chapters
and sections in a book.
Introduces the reader to the topic
discussed in the book.
One of the main sections of a book.
It usually has a title or number as the heading.
BOLD and Italic Words
Bold and Italic print helps the reader know that the word or words are important
Maps, charts, diagrams,
photographs are usually
included to illustrate or
Captions or labels must be examined
carefully for relevant information.
The part of the book that
brings it to an end.
The glossary helps the reader
understand the definitions of important
words in the book.
An index helps the reader
find specific information
in a book.
Visit the library to check out more non-fiction books today!!
Who is ready to learn about
What is the difference
between a fiction and a non-fiction
Fiction books are made up by the author and are
Non-Fiction books are about real things,
people,events, and places. They are true and
Lets find out more about