Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Swimming in a Nutshell
Transcript of Swimming in a Nutshell
by Meenu Bhooshanan
All the Strokes
Butterfly: The newest stroke. It was based off breastroke. This stroke really works out abs. Some say it is the hardest stroke. This is Michael Phelps' and Dana Vollmer's best stroke. You can get disqualified if you do not touch the wall with both hands.
Backstroke: This stroke r
Backstroke: This stroke is done on your back. (obviously) This is Missy Franklin's best stroke. She is also a freestyler.
Breastroke: Some say this is the easiest stroke, but when done correctly, it is quite hard. This stroke is quite intricate. Rebecca Soni is a breastroker. Also like butterfly, if you touch with one hand then you are automatically disqualified.
Freestyle, also known as the crawl, is the most basic stroke. Nathan Adrian is a 100m freestyler.