Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
American, French and Haitian Revolutions
Transcript of American, French and Haitian Revolutions
A pivitol time period in which Republicanism replaced absolute Monarchy. Storming of Prize de la bastille The Guillotine, a popular execution during the French Revolution The Haitian Revolution (1791-1803). Often described as the largest and most succesful slave rebellion in the Western Hemisphere. Succeeded in ending slavery and French control in Haiti. Image of the Haitian Revolution Image of the Haitian Revolution The American Revolution (1775-1783) The fight for independence between the thirteen british colonies on the North American continent and Great Britain Independent The signing of the Declaration of Independence Bunkerhill