Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Norte Chico Timeline
Transcript of Norte Chico Timeline
Canals & fishing
Shamanism is an ancient healing tradition and way of life.
Shamanic teachings focus on our connection to nature and all of creation.
People started moving North to find more fertile lands
Textile and irrigation knowledge was taken with them
Probably inspired other civilizations (found evidence of very similar canals in later Peruvian civilizations)
Party-like meetings with music and alcohol.
Only members of the high society would participate.
The development of the civilization was mostly thanks to the canals they developed for irrigation and fishing.
The canals irrigated the cotton plantations using river water.
Combined knowledge between textiles and canals to create fish traps.
- Big fishing nets made of cotton
for catching anchovies and sardines.
No evidence that there were any weapons of any kind.
There also was no evidence of defensive structure and mechanisms.
Might have believe in staff god?