Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Producer Expectations
your product. Sports Madness
a sports eguipment manufacturer
the price that a business may charge
tomorrow, can affect how much of their product they supply in the market today. Sports Madness expect to sell more basketballs during the basketball season. So prices for basketballs will increase They also expect for footballs to decrese during
the basketball season because it's basketball season. Apple Store
increase in ipods when they first came out.
So the producers made enough so they wouldn't run out. But once iphones came out, that was big.
Now you can have two in one. So the amount of ipods weren't
being produced as much because the number in sells decreased.