Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Influenza Virus
feeling unwell incidence:
very high, with annual epidemics during winter
3-5 million severe cases a year
25-50, 000 deaths a year who does it effect:
people over 65 and under 2 most at risk Structure of Influenza Virus Life Cycle of Influenza Treatments and Prevention vaccinations:
WHO recommend an annual vaccination
can prevent 70-90% of related illnesses
avoid crowds and people showing flu-like symptoms
avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose
clean hands thoroughly