Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Parliamentary Procedure
Calls mtg to order
Keeps mtg going
Stays within time set
Concludes mtg Vice President
Runs the mtg if President is unable
Represents the President
Breaks tie votes
Primary record keeper
Takes minutes Treasurer
Keeps financial records
Pays the group's bills
Gives financial reports Order of Business 1. Call to Order 2. Approving the Agenda 3. Reading the Minutes 4. Officer's Reports 5. Committee Reports 6. Old Business 7. New Business 8. Announcements 9. Adjournment How is a meeting run? What do you know about
Parliamentary Procedure? Parliamentarian
Historian Terms to know:
Amend a motion
"I move" that
Entertain a motion
Out of order
Call the Question