Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dora Neiderman
The Holocaust odyssey of
Before the war
Her dad died
Her mom remarries
Parents David Z and Chaya Pearl
One Step brother and 3 step sisters
Both Christians and Jews lived together and got along
In 1938 Dora's region was annexed by Hungary, a Nazi ally
Her step-father was terribly beaten by Hungarian Police.
The Germans Occupied Dora's town in April 1944. She was 1. No one had no idea that they were going to get taken to camps or at least nobody said anything. Dora's family was taken during the passover holiday (Jewish holiday) and remained in the ghettos for 1 month.
The passengers rode on trains to the ghettos with cattle.
They put all of the Jews in one section
Everybody shared including non-jews
On the way to Auschwitz
Just Hold ON Were Coming Home
Dora's ride to Auschwitz ''was UN barable'' their