Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cats vs. Dogs
Transcript of Cats vs. Dogs
to care for
than dogs. Counterargument: Dogs are more fun and lovable to be around, as long as you have enough time to care for them. Cats don't require as much time and effort. Emotional Appeals About Cats: Logical Appeals About Cats: Ethical Appeals About Cats: Works Cited: Shelby Jenkins
December 7th, 2012 Concession Dogs have a better ability to bond with their owner. ("Cat-and-dog sleeping.jpg") ("http://www.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-tips/cat-care.aspx") ("Cute-labrador-puppy-6.jpg") (Freddy R. Bubble) ("Walking-the-dog.jpg") ("sleep-time-324x205.jpg") ("Dog-in-lap-Thinkstock-155246657-335lc112012.jpg") ("Cat Saves Owners Life") (Degrees) (Pet Cost) (Cats) (Cat) Cats are the easier choice when choosing between cats and dogs. (Life Expectancy)