Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colombia
A 20 story tower was destroyed in a controlled explosion after cracks appeared in the building.
Photos of Colombia
Colombia is affected by deforestation and soil and water quality damage from overuse of air pollution from vehicle emissions
Colombia's has a long history going back to before the Spanish Conquest and there are several sites that bear testimony to its fascinating Indian past.
Colombia's diverse culture is a produce of its unique history and its
African, European, and Native Indian influences. Over 87 indigenous ethic groups that represent 1.5 percent of the country's total population and speak speak 64 native languages that belong to 22 linguistic families.
Located in the northwestern of South America alongside the Caribbean Sea, between Panama and Venezuela, and bordering the Pacific Ocean between Panama and Ecuador
By: Isaiah and Ojanee