Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Iowa Assessments
Make sure you have 2 yellow pencils sharpened with good erasers ready.
Always take a bathroom break before testing.
Listen to the teacher.
Raise your hand right away if you do not understand.
Stay silent during testing so you don't bother your friends.
Always double check your test before closing up your booklet.
What You Can Do At Home
Get a good night's sleep. That means a bedtime no later than 8:00 pm.
Eat a healthy breakfast everyday. Make sure to grab an apple or banana to give yourself some extra "brain food" these special testing days.
Take some time to meditate and clear your mind each day. Starting fresh each day will feel so good!
What You Can Do In Your Mind
Cool tips to rock the test!
Always try hard.
Recheck. Recheck. Recheck.
Close your eyes & take a deep breath.