Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spotlight Scholar
from her pictures it seems like she likes hiking.
She Also didn't answer our e-mail and when we called
her she proceeded to be very rude to us. Profession Assistant Professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln from 1991-96 M.S. in Counseling Education '75 At Illinois University Ph.D in Organizational Communication '89 At University of Austin Associate professor at University Nebraska- Lincoln 1996-2005 Professor of Communication studies starting 2005 to present Associate Professor for Women's and Gender Studies In Depth Study on our Scholar Her work has been presented or published over 50 times! Is this person a communication scholar or are they associated more closely with another discipline? Is the scholar associated w/ a particular theory or approach? Questions