Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Argus II
Retinal Prosthesis System By: Amber Erlenbeck Who does it help? The Argus II was specially designed for people in the U.S suffering from retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic disease. This disease affects over 100,000 americans across the country, the disease results in degeneration of the photoreceptor, which turns into blindness. People from the ages of 28-77 took part in the clinical study, all of whom were completely blind. They are now up to 60 patients, with a lot of surgeries scheduled, and the number growing almost daily. Video! Bibliography www.youtube.com