Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fetishistic Disorder
by: Amber Baxter
6 months or more.
Distress and impairment.
Incomplete sexual relationships with adults
Traumatic sexual encounter/abuse
Item association with early arousal
Weak inhibition system
Behaviors: Touching, rubbing, smelling coinciding with masturbation, visual stimulus watching this item(s) displayed on another person.
"sexual arousal occurs primarily in the context of inappropriate objects or individuals."
"a mental health condition that centers on the employment of inanimate objects as a source of sexual satisfaction or the fulfillment of sexual fantasies or urges." DSM 5
What is it?
reduce testosterone, severe cases