Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Ebola Virus
Transcript of The Ebola Virus
Where did it come from?
Sign and Symptoms
- Sudden Fever
- Intense Weakness
- Muscle Pain
- Head Ache
Animal to Human Transmission
-eating infected animals
- Internal/External Bleeding
- Trouble Breathing
How do I contract Ebola Virus Disease?
Human to Human Transmission
-health care workers
-possible plasma albumin
What About a Cure?
Key to making vaccine is to know
the natural host
- Don't Drink the Water!
- Don't travel to where the virus is found!
- Hemorrhagic fever
-First outbreaks in 1976
-Near the Ebola River
-Ebola-Zaire, Ebola-Sudan, Ebola-Côte d’Ivoire, Ebola-Reston, and Ebola-Bundibugyo
-current outbreak in Guinea's capital city
-killed 136/203 cases and counting
-incubation period of 21 days