Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Isabela Island
hi everybody is today I'm gonna talk about a 1 million years old island.
why does it called Isabela island
this island call isabela island because of when she died they found this island and on that day Isabella queen died.So that's why this island call isabela island.
The population of this island is 2,200
the coordinates are:00°30′S 91°04′W
this island is at the Pacific Ocean
the island's area is 4,640 km2 (1,790 s).the length is 100km Highest elevation is 1,707 m (5,600 ft)
Highest point Volcán Wolf density is 0.47 /km2 (1.22 /sq mi)
island, Isabella queen
how can you get there
you need to get a flight from Budapest to Galapagos island which is the cheapest flight is 1,753 dollars, and than you need to get a boat that cost which is cost no money because you gonna land on isabela island.