Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of King Arthur:Pre-Reading
Legend What do you know
about King Arthur? Arthur is said to have been the one to pull
the sword from the stone, therefore,
he was declared the rightful king of England Once king, Arthur was known
for his fearless knights and
their place at his round table The most famously noble and successful of
was Sir Lancelot Though Arthur was the king of England, his kingdom had the title of Camelot Who, today, is a knight
of England? Sir Elton John,
Sir Paul McCartney, British citizens are nominated each year for knighthood, and often knighthood is awarded for civil service and/or contributions to the nation In the age of King Arthur,
the knights were more like soldiers, and King Arthur, like Beowulf, fought alongside his men in battle. If there were a single word to describe
King Arthur and his legend, it would be
"Chivalry." Other knights in King Arthur's court include: