Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM


Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.



No description

jennifer hernandez

on 24 May 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Science

Chapter 13 Section 1 Information

by: jennifer hernandez
cassidy white 1. Describe 2 ways in which the atmosphere is in important to life on Earth?
Earth's atmosphere makes conditions on Earth suitable for living.The atmosphere contains oxygen and other gases that you and other living things need to live. 2. What are the 4 most common gases in dry air?
They are Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, and Argon Gases. 3. What are the amounts of gases in the atmosphere usually shown as percentages of dry air?
Oxygen and Nitrogen together make up 99%. Carbon Dioxide and Argon make up most of the other 1%. 4. How would the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere change if there were no plants?
We would not have a lot of Oxygen and there would be a lot of Carbon Dioxide in the air.
Full transcript