Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Winds of Change:
Transcript of Winds of Change:
* of how to create a supportive environment for learning...
Part of that reflective process should be determining if there was an improvement in
The technology created, used, and managed must be
, implying that it
contribute to the improvement of performance
A different way to think about educational technology:
TEDx Greg Toppo
How will Ed Tech change education in our lifetime?
Winds of Change:
as a living concept
What are the current dominant learning theories?
Constructivist and Cognitive theories put the learner in the active role
An example of Constructivist learning
For summaries of learning theories
Cognitive & Constructivist:
What is the difference?
Snapshot of the past
Educational Technology must
Officially chosen for the 2014 White House Student Film Festival
creating, using, & managing
technological processes & resources.
A definition with commentary
* the term "study" is used instead of "research" because it is inclusive of all parts of inquiry, including
* meaning that the teacher and technological resources plays a supportive role to the students' active learning
How do they affect the revised AECT definition of Educational Technology?
* performance can be measured by any number of assessments and address a plethora of skills
...this is often up to the teacher, school, and/or school district to define
* because the ethical practice clauses were added for the sake of being explicit (not due to any major shift in philosophy), I didn't focus on them in this reflection
Lee Hanae Ung