Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Aztec, Maya and Inca
Transcript of Aztec, Maya and Inca
• the reason the Mayan empire fell was they had a large population and less forest.(caused erosion of good farmland)
• raised guinea pigs and sometimes ATE them
• had some public sacrifices
• tortured prisoners of war
• some Mayan villages were deserted and the buildings left to ruins Aztec
• Aztecs were attacked by Cortes and lost all of their land
• children were drowned in the spring. Aztecs believed their tears would give good rain
• a girl would be beheaded at the corn festival. they thought her blood would bring good crops.
• When Cortes came, he brought smallpox. Many Aztecs died.
•The Aztecs played a lot of music. They played at festivals, special occasions or any time they wanted. Inca
• raised llamas
• grew potatoes
• Patolli was a very popular game. You could bet your family's belongings, and you could even bet yourself.
• had fertile farmland
• while playing tlachtli, some players were injured or killed. By: Rebecca Scherer