Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beginning step
Sun-evaporated water rises into the air.
The water freezes and turns into ice crystals. The crystals stick together to form snowflakes. Then, they get heavy and fall.
up up up
As the water goes up, it gets colder. This is because the higher, the colder.
down down down
As the snowflakes fall, they hit warmer temperature, but they don't melt immediatly.