Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Crack
Teen usage on crack has dropped 50% since 2006.
Many crack addicts in recovery report experiencing effects of the drugs for up to six months after they last used crack
There is a 50% of relapsing with any drug but crack is higer because the have effect from the drug six moths later.
More then 6 million people over the age of 12 have tried crack in their lifetime.
facts about crack
Base, beat, blast, casper, devil drug, gravel, hardball, hell, kryptonite, love, moon rocks, rock, scrabble, stones and tornado.
Crack is the crystal form of cocaine and it is between 75% to 100% pure, it is stronger then cocaine
What is Crack?
People who use it often don’t eat or sleep properly. They can experience greatly increased heart rate, muscle spasms and convulsions. The drug can make people feel paranoid, angry, hostile and anxious even when they aren’t high.
Effects of the drug
Crack is heated up in a crack pipe and smoked.
How is crack used?