Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TRIBYTARY
A tributary is a stream that runs into a larger stream or body of water.
By Peter Tsouras
What is a
When a river receives water and
sediment from a smaller stream
or river that flows into it.