Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of By Micah
The main reason for the eruptions from the volcanoes is the heat deep within the earths mantle. the heat slowly melts rocks to create magma. Then the magma comes out of the volcano and is now called lava. Volcanoes erupt in different ways because of the different source of magma feeding them.Magma rises to the surface because of the water and rocks,then the water and the rock to build up and continues to push up the magma out of the volcano.
What is a volcano?
What is the difference between magma and lava?
The difference between magma and lava is, on the bottom of the volcano is the magma chamber and that is where the magma goes then the magma goes threw the vents out of the volcano and turns into lava and in the volcano there are 3 or more vents.
Why do volcanoes
Every 500 years a volcano might erupt and in Pompeii Italy a volcano has erupted 50 times in the last 2,000 years. Also a volcano is an opening inside it has magma and when it comes out of the volcano it is called lava.A volcano is a mountain covered with rocks and when the lava comes out there will be ash going everywhere.