Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DiSC Intro
Understanding how their behaviors impact others
Understand their reactions to others
Know how to leverage their strengths
Know how to adapt their behaviors to the needs of a situation Someone who knows you
better than you know them
can control you.
Someone who knows you
better than you know yourself
can enslave you
John Geier Successful People 1. Your DiSC style is not you.
2. You are the best judge of ywho you are
3. Behavior is a function of both personality and choice Dominance influence Steadiness Conscientious more