Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sustainability &
Kelly Sumi Park
"The groups and individuals who can affect or are affected by the achievement of the organization's goals."
Stakeholders are seen primarily as threats
Method used to mitigate risk
Re-branding after unfavourable incident
Samsung's Response to Global Issues
The Starbucks Approach
Managing for Stakeholders
Highly integrated value chain
Create value for stakeholders
If relationships are fruitful, value will be created for the organization
Managing for Sustainability
Stakeholders are all humans and non-human species
Planning for the needs of the future
Range of value opportunities expands greatly
Relentless focus on safety
Rigorous Management of risk
Maintain the trust of the people
Become a simpler business
"By supplying energy, we support economic development and help to improve quality of life for millions of people."
Helping customers, communities, and people to prosper and grow
Anticipate and shape the most pressing emerging societal issues
3 priority issues for action
• Responding to the big shifts of demographic and cultural change
• Creating economic solutions to environmental challenges
• Helping customers achieve sustainable financial futures in a changed landscape
• Develop energy-efficient products
• Create healthy society
Ten Tree Approach