Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anthropology at Foothill College
Samuel Connellon 15 January 2011
Transcript of Anthropology at Foothill College
Lost Civilizations, Excavations
Magic, Science and Religion
Diverse course content
Critical Thinking and Writing
Experiencing New Ideas and Places
use of anthropological principles for solving human problems on the local, regional and world scales
- Medical Anthropology
- Cultural Resource Management
- Ground-penetrating radar
- Service Learning
- Job Shadowing Experience
- Corporate Internships
Independent Project Research for Community Shadowing
Beyond the Classroom
Summer Field Programs in Belize and Ecuador
The Real World
Excellent Transfer Rates
ANTHROPOLOGY AT FOOTHILL COLLEGE
Student Growth as a Mature Scholar