Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kellie's end of semester project
Transcript of Kellie's end of semester project
Chapter 1 is all about ratios. Here are two question examples from chapter 1.
Chapter 2 is about the constant of proportionality. Here are two question examples from chapter 2.
The answer to 1 is 151 students because if you count all the students that liked country that is the number you would get.
Chapter 3 is about rates and percents. Here are 2 question examples from chapter 3.
The answer to 1 is $20 dollars because you have to use the box method.
Chapter 4 is all about adding and subtracting with rational numbers. Here are 2 questions from chapter 4.
The answer to 1 is 4 because when says add you change it to subtraction and for the answer you would use the sign which has more.
End of semester project
By: Kellie Schneider
1. In box of 48 apples 1 in every 6 apples is rotten. How many rotten apples are?
2. There are 8 puppies for sale. There are 6 spotted puppies and 2 solid puppies. What is the ratio of solid to spotted puppies?
The answer to 1 is 8 because if you divide 48 by 6 you would get 8.
The answer to 2 is any of these 2:6, 2/6, or 2 to 6 because that is the ratio of spotted puppies to solid.
1. What is the number of students that like country?
2. What is the number of students that like Hip-Hop?
The answer to 2 is 129 students because if you count all the students that liked Hip-Hop that is the number you would get.
1. The 199.99 camera Kellie purchased was on sale for 10% off. What amount did Kellie get off the price? (Round up)
2. A computer is normally 899 but is discounted to 799. What percent of the original price does Bob pay? (Round up)
The answer to 2 is 88.8 because again you have to use the box method.
The answer to 2 is -6 because you have to change it to addition and use the sign which has more again.
Chapter 5 is all about multiplying and dividing rational numbers. Here are two question examples from chapter 5.
2. 56 divided by -8 is ?
The answer to 1 is -15 because if you just think of it as three groups of -5 that is the answer you would get.
The answer to 2 is -7 because all you do is just divide and if the numbers are the same its positive but if they are different it is negative.
Chapter 6 is all about numerical and algebraic expressions and equations. Here are two question examples from chapter 6.
1. Evaluate this expression x-7 (If x = -11)
2. Simplify this expression 6x+9x
The answer to 1 is -18 because if you just plug in -11 and solve that is what you would get.
The answer to 2 is 15x because all you have to do is combine the like terms (add) and that will give you the answer.
Chapter 7 is all about solving equations and inequalities. Here are two question examples from chapter 7.
The answer to 1 is 2 because of my work shown.
The answer to 2 is -11 because of my work shown.
Thanks for watching!