Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Electrical Fundamentals - Parallel Circuits (Module 3)
Transcript of Electrical Fundamentals - Parallel Circuits (Module 3)
A parallel circuit is a circuit that has two or
more paths (or branches) for current flow
Parallel Circuit Calculations
Parallel circuit branches are independent
of each other
Find the total resistance of the circuit.
Given the circuit shown:
a. Find the total resistance, Rtot.
b. Find the total current, Itot.
c. Find voltage across each resistor.
d. Find the current through each
Power Calculations in Parallel Circuits
PT= VT x IT
Kirchhoff's Current Law
If I1=900mA, I2=-600mA, and
What is I4?
In the circuit diagram
shown , find the total