Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Forensic Engineer
- Legal practices involved in testifying in court
-Standards of proof
-Writing, speaking and evidence-handling skills - Degree in engineering or a related science.
- Civil engineering is a common degree among forensic engineers.
- According to the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, few universities offer courses in forensic engineering
- Certification for forensic engineers is available through the International Institute of Forensic Engineering Sciences. Wiley, Carol. "Job Description of a ForensicEngineer." EHow. Demand Media, 23 May 2010. Web. 31 Oct. 2012. DUTIES PERFORMED
- Determine what happened in an incident
- Prepare a findings report
- If required, testify in court. SKILLS "Forensic Engineer Job and Career Information." Forensic Engineer Job and Career Information. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Oct. 2012. Crime Scene Responsibilities By Andrew and Daniel Not just crime scenes.... Other than attending crime scenes, forensic engineers also analyze car accidents, fires, explosions, and mechanical failures. A lot of the time forensic engineers will be asked to show their findings in the court room. The forensic engineer's responsibilties are mainly to analyze what has happened at the scene, and try to determine a cause with what they find while at the scene. A lot of the time they will involve the scientific method.