Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Great Depression
Helping Europe After WWI
Great Depression - Cause
Overproduction + Buying on Credit
When the US economy fails, the whole world's economy gets hurt
Needed money to rebuild country
Gave money to help
Fire Workers & Businesses Close
People Don't Have Money
US stops giving Europe money + wants Europe to pay them back
Hitler created new jobs (public works - construction)
New Deal created new jobs (public works - construction)
destroyed economically after WWI
had an economic boom
Depression - a period of extreme economic downturn
1929 - US stock market crashes
People lose their money
Hit the least
Government take over industrialization