Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Baghdad During the Middle Ages
Transcript of Baghdad During the Middle Ages
By: Ryan Kaelblein At first the Abbasid empire took over the
Umyyad empire at the deadly dinner and
later they made Baghdad the capital.
Baghdad was the first rounded city and
it was great for protection. Baghdad's first two centuries were a
political strife or a repressed time period.
Baghdad was a city with many advancements such as with flight,
common coinage, calendar, and
number systems. During the Abbasid's rule the
Mongols told the Abbasids that if they didn't let them take the food, water, and all resources they needed or they would destroy them and baghdad.