Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of John Adams
Because he lost Thomas Jefferson.
What did he do after leaving office?
John went home with his wife Abigail to Braintree,
now called Quincy in Massachusetts. John Adams By:Addison S. After the Presidency The Presidential Years Before the Presidency Sources John Adams went to Harvard for collage. He graduated in 1755. Before John Adams was president he was a lawyer and a school teacher.
Date Born: October 30, 1735
Place born: North Precinct of Braintree
Married to: Abigail Smith Adams
Children: 4 children
Date died: July 4, 1826
Place died: Quincy, Massachusetts. Title: John Adams
Author: Andrew Santella
Publisher: Compass Point Books
Place of publication: Minneapolis
Copyright year: 2003 Number ( 1st president, 2nd, president,
etc.) 2nd president.
Vice President: Thomas Jefferson (1797- 18011.
Terms served: one term
Years served: 1797- 1801
John Adams nickname was Atlas of Independence. Also, Adams served as a delegate from Massachusetts to the Continental Congress between 1774 and 1777.