Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to add text, videos, and photos to your Prezi!
Transcript of How to add text, videos, and photos to your Prezi!
To add text,
click on any open space on the presentation to create a text box. Then type in the box.
First chose the slide you want to work with
How to add text, photos, video, and themes to your Prezi!
Themes are a fun and easy way to add a cool and creative color scheme for your prezi. You can add/change you theme by clicking on the "Themes" icon at the top of the screen.
To add videos,
go to the insert tab at the top of the screen. Click on it, and then select your desired video type. From there you can type the link and insert the video.
You can choose a color scheme, or customize one of your own.
The customize button is highlighted in blue
You can choose the color of the background, or make it 3D. You can also add a logo
You can change the font by clicking the arrow by the words
You can also choose advanced settings, but they are not recommended for beginners.
You can add frames, arrows and mark on the text when you are finished you can click done and it will apply it.