Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Guess Who
He's a man. No, he isn't. No, he isn't.
He's handsome. Yes, he does. Yes, he is. It's Superman! Who is it? Is it a woman? Is he wearing a mask? Is he happy? Does he have a blue mask? No, he isn't.
He's a man. Yes, he is. Yes, he does. No, he isn't.
He's angry. It's Batman! A: Excuse me, officer. B: Hello. How may I help you? A: I'm looking for my _________. B: Ok. What's she/he wearing? A: She's/He's wearing ___________. B: Oh! She's/He's __________. blue jeans
a pink skirt
a green cap
a yellow dress
a black shirt
a yellow sweatshirt holding a ball
sitting on the bench
looking at the elephants
right here Today's Learning Objectives 1. Students are able to communicate with others using target expressions.
2. Students are able to ask and answer questions about the picture: What's he wearing?
3. Students are able to describe people's appearances or emotions. Role Play subject + be + adjective I am smart.
He is crazy.
She is cute.
We are tall.
They are short.
The hat is red. question form:
be + subject + adjective Are you crazy?
Am I pretty?
Is he ugly? present continuous form:
subject + be +'v'ing He is wearing glasses.
She is wearing a pink skirt. Grammar Zone Super Happy fun Time!