Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tolerance
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace"
- John Lennon "In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher" - Dalai Lama "He looks so weird" "As if she is wearing that" "What an idiot" That is Intolerance Syrian war lifts tensions in Lebanon October 23, 2012
Bassem Mroue, Beirut FIGHTING in Beirut and other parts of Lebanon has killed at least two people and left more than a dozen wounded as fears grow that Syria's civil war is spilling over into its smaller neighbour, security officials and state-run media say........... One of the sad ways our world deals with intolerance You don't see them complaining, don't you? So Why do you? Just 'Imagine'.. Patience, Understanding This is Tolerance. A man who is willing to give up his time for the needs of others. Press play here and enjoy! Acceptance No matter who you are, no matter who they are, no matter who he is, no matter who she is... accept one another for who they are. "Share our similarities, celebrate our differences" - M. Scott Peck We do. That is where it belongs Tolerance to me is respecting and accepting difference